1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 6, 2008 9:13 PM by recentroadie RSS

Issues with personal profile

waynej Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I am an owner at the Maui Vacation Club and find that some of my ownership weeks are not appearing in my personal profile as "My Resorts". This has been an issue for some weeks notwithstanding raising the issue with Marriott - does anyone else have this problem.

The improvements to the Vacation Club web site are very good as are the other enhancements like this "Insiders".

Issue was resolved last week and I was advised accordingly by Marriott. Continue to be a satisfied owner. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Issues with personal profile
    recentroadie Gold
    Currently Being Moderated
    Perhaps you have more than one account number. Did you buy the weeks at different times and use slightly different names as owner so that there are accounts for each name? If so, you can have the accounts merged into one account number with different names for each resort week owned. Then all the weeks will appear in the My Resorts.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...