4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 11:40 AM by tef6178 RSS

Other travel forums

makkberger Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

What other websites/forums do you utilize?

I've found tripadvisor.com to be pretty good for researching destinations.

What are your favorites?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Other travel forums
    gregwtravels Gold

For travel advice, I like reading thorntree.lonelyplanet.com and www.travellerspoint.com.  They both provide more backpacker advice, but you can get some good ideas of things to see off the beaten path.

For both travel advice and advice on rewards programs, I like www.flyertalk.com.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

gregwtravels,

Good question, and personally I enjoy tripadvisor.com

Thanks for your post.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I also use www.tripadvisor.com frequently as well as www.flyertalk.com.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I do tripadvisor.com but sometimes find some of the reviews to be over the top when someone is disappointed with their experience.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...