2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2014 3:46 PM by tfreeman98 RSS

BONUS "NIGHT STAY"

eh4k31st Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I need clarification, please.  I understand the bonus points awarded for monthly credit card purchases, but what about the bonus "night stay" credit for both the personal and business cards?  It seems to me that by this time, mid-February, they should have already been posted to the account, am I correct?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: BONUS "NIGHT STAY"
    madmax Gold 7 Reviews

eh4k31st thank you for your request and welcome to the site. The bonus nights should post at or around mid-month for the previous month's bills. I have received mine for this month but some may not have yet and I believe it depends upon when your account is set up. However, if you do not see the bonus nights very soon for what you spent in January, then give Marriott Rewards line a ring and possibly they may be able to assist you. Good luck on getting your nights for credit card purchases soon.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: BONUS "NIGHT STAY"
      tfreeman98 Platinum 13 Reviews

If the original poster is referring to the annual hotel night that comes with the card, I believe that is keyed off the anniversary date of acquiring the card.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...