7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 28, 2014 10:42 AM by iahflyr RSS

United Airlines and PGA TOUR TPC Network Discounts

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just ran across this piece of information for the golfers.

TPC Mileage Plus

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: United Airlines and PGA TOUR TPC Network Discounts
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

awesome.  Thanks for posting this IAH.  I've played a hand full of TPC courses around the country.  Some are private, but others are open to the public.  Great courses...very difficult.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Glad I stumbled on to it.  My son and I have played the TPC Scottsdale and that's it from the TPC group, but if I was a betting man, I'd bet I find a way to play some of these this year since we won't be taking the Robert Trent Jones Trail as I had hoped we would.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

There's a TPC course in the Quad Cities that I usually place at least once each summer.  Very nice.  I also played the Stadium course about 10 years ago in Scottsdale.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

IAHFLYER

thanks for the info!

shoeman

jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

IAHFLYR,

I missed this back in mid-February when you originally posted it. I have heard good things about the TPC Sawgrass Marriott location.  I may try to take advantage of this offer there.

I would, the only drawback other than the discount rates are not all that is the 14 day advance booking, if I remember correctly.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...