1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 19, 2014 10:21 AM by laurac RSS

Spirit to Serve - JW Marriott Le Merigot (Mallory S)

afrary Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Two weeks ago we planned an improptu (and relatively brief) vacation to Santa Monica to celebrate the one year anniversary of my bilateral mastectomy after a breast cancer diagnosis.  I was traveling with my amazing husband and our five-year old son - they have had to endure a lot during the past year, and I really wanted to make the trip something special for all of us.  The day before we were to arrive, I called Le Merigot and was fortunate enough to reach Mallory.  I told her a little about our trip, and asked if she could help me make it special for my boys.  Boy, did she deliver!

First, she made sure that we had the most amazing room - enormous balcony, phenomenal view!  She also was kind enough to send cookies and milk to the room for our son, along with some champagne and strawberries for us.  And even more memorable than all of that was the fact that she went out of her way to greet us every time she saw us in the lobby, and she had several engaging conversations with our five-year old about skateboarding - he was absolutely enchanted.  We felt like part of the family at Le Merigot, and Mallory pulled out all of the stops to make our time in California perfect.

While the entire staff at Le Merigot was top notch, Mallory still stood out from the crowd.  We had the best and most relaxing trip imaginable, and she was truly the reason.  Although this was our first visit to Santa Monica, we will be long time Le Mergiot customers because of her compassion, warmth and service.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Santa Monica, California, USA JW Marriott JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot
  • Re: Spirit to Serve - JW Marriott Le Merigot (Mallory S)
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, afrary, Thank you for sharing this amazing story! On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination of Mallory for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...