18 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2014 12:48 AM by anadyr RSS

Is it just me or...

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has the community manager gone into the Witness Protection Program?  Come back, we never meant it, all is fogiven

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Is it just me or...
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

do you feel lost without him/her?  seems to me they are letting us do our thing….  is there a particular issue that needs resolved.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Nope it is just there are a lot of things up in the air: the contests and such and we've had no community news in a while.

wow.  is there a contest going on?

If tje is I did not enter/win it.

oh, you mentioned contests, so I thought I had missed something.

I think there is a 30th MR birthday contest and another on favorite hotels.

oh, I simply ignore those things.  I hope you win!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

I suggested that, but was turned down.  Now, to be fair, my recommended date to hold the event, (Labor Day Week-end), was not inside the time period of this first event.

Will re-submit, next period.  Just feel the "Party" would need to be in WDC on Labor Day Week-end.  Maybe, I'm wrong, we'll see.

Still like NUHuskers suggestion for "Returning Vets".  Maybe, MRI could be a part of the "Party" as well?  A "Delegation" of MRI?  Point Donation? or ?

Whatever but I think Husker should win

It also had to be within 50 miles of your home, according to the rules.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

Thanks for this information.  Had no idea!

Fine print in the rules Jerry, sorry that I did not post that sooner.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I put in an entry to the Surprise Birthday Party.  Anxiously awaiting the announcement.

Hope you win, my suggestion was rejected.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I haven't heard a word.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hi anadyr, can I help with anything?

Nope, just wondering if you got my note about the name of the GM at the Copley Place Marriott in Boston. I wanted to send him/her an email about our April Boston Marathon stay.  If you never got it let me know and I an resurrect it.

Roger

marriottmemberfromla Platinum 51 Reviews

I haven't contacted a GM prior to my stay yet.  I will probably want to do it for my New York trip (at least contact the hotel in some way to confirm a Central Park view).

The San Jose Marriott's customer service team typically contacts me after my stay and I always provide them suggestions / notes.  I stayed there recently and have some suggestions for them.  I was there this past weekend and there was a high school volleyball tournament going on at the San Jose Convention Center.

My stay was not bad, but there were some slight issues.  The worst I experienced was that some kid pulled a Bart Simpson (pushed all the floor buttons) in every elevator.  I also heard that two floors had to be evacuated in the middle of the night because someone pulled the fire alarm.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...