4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2014 1:43 PM by iahflyr RSS

London Eyeing You and Me?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Seems that Virgin Atlantic has been trying Google Glass wearing greeters for welcoming the Upper Class fliers at London 's Heathrow Airport. Here are the details,

This seems a tad creepy--what if the passenger is also wearing them--is that a virtual standoff? Is the end result a robot greeting us at the door?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England
  • Re: London Eyeing You and Me?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

Most interesting!  Not sure if I really understand how these work.  However, I have never flown Virgin Atlantic, but am looking forward to flying with them in the near future.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

Virgin America is a fantastic product and I fly them whenever I fly to San Francisco or Los Angeles from here in South Florida. The aircraft interiors are not of your typical Airbuses and the food for purchase is great. Add to the mix satellite TV at each seat.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Love them too!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Wish Virgin America would start service to Houston, but for some reason I think thought of battling UA at another of their large HUB cities doesn't help us get them here.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...