18 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2014 12:46 PM by anadyr RSS

Pebble Beach Finale

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Well it is over, my W-2 income (earned from driving for the Pebble Beach and Tennis Club) in is the books and it rained softly toady, allowing players to finish. My wife dined with Andy Garcia yesterday and his compatriots at the club while I was shlepping folks to and fro, but that's another story.

Here is a shot of Stillwater Cover and Number Seven at PBGL I took today, which shows the state of things.DSCN1696.JPG  It was a no cameras allowed day so I hid my point and shoot and aimed carefully from the deck of the Beach Club.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Pebble Beach Finale
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

It was a fun tournament again and I was lucky enough to attend for a few days earlier in the week.  Not many places more beautiful than Pebble Beach, certainly not with a golf course.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

View from the 17th tee box on a windy wet cold Friday morning, still a beautiful spot regardless.IMG_20140207_114418_405.jpg

They sure make it difficult to take good pictures.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

so you guys are the ones ruining it for all of us???  no camera's…..no pics….. 

It wasn't me, some guy took it and sent it to me!

ansaa Member

It is getting harder and harder to look at the amazing photos everyone posts on Insiders. I may be going through some travel envy right about now as I am sitting frozen in Chicago with ANOTHER negative degree day. On the plus side, the sun is out.

Thanks for sharing anadyr. Glad to hear you and wife had a good time. Dining with Andy Garcia at the Club? I'll take that any day. Keep the posts coming, we love them!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

ansaa,

You need to get "A little closer to the Sun"!

Why not have someone take you to The 95th Floor of The John Hancock for a nice meal!

We had a legal shot taken of us at the AT&T by (ironically) an AT&T rep, standing at 17th tee, during Thursday's rounds.  Here it is

Your Pebble Beach Photo courtesy of AT&T - rogerdenk@gmail.com - Gmail - Mozilla Firefox 272014 65624 PM.bmp.jpg

Great picture anadyr.

At least my wife looks good, I was not at the Stylist that day and hat wearing before the shot!!!!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

"Classy Couple"!

You both look great!  That had to be a very special day!

Wonderful picture!

Thanks Jerry

ansaa Member

I agree with jerrycoin, anadyr! This is a great picture .

Don't forget to add it to the photo album:

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/photoAlbums/1611, if you haven't done so already!

Gee it is not my photo but theirs, is that OK?

ansaa Member

My bad, anadyr! I guess it's against the rules to post photos that aren't yours. I'm still new here and getting the swing of things. I promise I'm not trying to get you in trouble with the Insiders moderation police!

I've been in Dutch before on this, but thanks anyway.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Lovely photo, Anadyr.

thanks

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...