1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 6, 2014 5:53 PM by californian RSS

Toothpaste danger! Is bad breath the new travel danger?

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am not blaming the TSA for this one yet, but since we always seem to react to the last threat, will we no longer be able to carry our 3 oz toothpaste containers in carry on soon?  I've no plans to go to Russia, so I think I'm safe for a while but God forbid if anything happens.  We're all going to end up going to the far corners of the earth smelling terrible.  Surely roll-on deodorant will be the next to go.TSA

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Toothpaste danger! Is bad breath the new travel danger?
    californian Platinum 37 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I agree.  It is getting harder to use just carry on due to the liquid restriction.  I did have a situation where I had been through security and bought water and they made me go through again.  I made a big stink about leaving my water again.  They allowed me to take it through but took it to a machine that analyzed it and I was told that the water was extremely pure water.  I was done.  We need efficient machines that would do this for all liquids that we want to bring

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...