4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2014 2:14 PM by impresario07 RSS

MegaBonus "not available"?

halfcar Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I'm a Platinum member, but every time I have tried to get to the MegaBonus page I get the "A note about this promotion" saying either I'm not eligible, or it has expired, etc. How do I register?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: MegaBonus "not available"?
    erc Platinum

Call 1 800 321 7396, bypass robot by saying "agent" twice, talk to the nice folks at Marriott Rewards and ask to be registered for the MegaBonus.

To increase the odds of getting the type of "personalized"  MegaBonus you want, browse thru this thread

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/message/98220#98220

You shouldn't have any problem, as we haven't had any reported cases of anyone not getting a bonus, if they ask (may not get the one you want).Good luck

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

erc Platinum

The specified item was not found.  why do you think  2011/13 Spring Mega Bonus references show up in the More Like This column and not the more relevant link I provided?

impresario07 Platinum 4 Reviews

I had to do this as well. Joshm registered me for mine. My new problem is the hotel where I am staying hasn't posted any of my nights. I tlaked to the front desk staff and the gentleman said there are about 85 identified properties that are backlogging stays for one reason or another, but it is an identified problem and will grant the points and nights when the system problem is resolved. I don't know yet whether I want to just contact Platinum Support or just wait it out, but I'm here for another month so I'll wait until my stay is concluded before I try to have them manually logged.

Good luck!

halfcar Platinum

Thanks everyone - just called and had the promotion added (and got the certificates, thanks to the other discussion).

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...