11 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2014 8:16 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Sedona, "Serenity"!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Please share you comments and photos about this lovely place!

Having been a few times, Sedona, always get's "Bigger" each trip!

The shops are very nice, the dining is excellent, an it is a wonderful place to visit.

Two hours North on Phoenix, it is a great place to visit, here are some  photos:

IMG_2988.JPG

Main Street

IMG_2992.JPG

The Red Rocks and area are beautiful!

What has been your experience in Sedona?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley
  • Re: Sedona, "Serenity"!
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Having never been to Sedona I don't have any experiences to share other than lovely pictures and am waiting to see more of this little western town.  Thanks for posting them Mr. Coin.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

IAHFLYR,

You will want to visit there someday.  I just like driving up for dinner and then returning to Scottsdale at the RI/Paradise Valley.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Sounds like a plan before the PHX races.  Great info again, thanks.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I found it to be a restful place Jerry, and not just because of the scenery, If I can dig out some older photos I will share them

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I love Sedona and a restaurant called Judy's which has been there for a long time . just outside the town . as you head into town go left vs right and Judy's is a couple of miles on right . great place

anadyr,

Thank-you!

I hope to find/post more photo's myself.  Will take "ansaa's" recommendation and try to post more photo's on a photo album!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Jerry I zipped the photos and sent them that way--works well.

ansaa Member

Sedona is absolutely beautiful, jerrycoin. Your pictures are gorgeous. If you have more we’d love to have you share them at: http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/photoAlbums/1611. I haven’t been to Sedona in a few years, but I think I am definitely due for a meditation weekend!

ansaa,

Thank-you for your suggestion!

Just got the "Photo Album" posted!

Never could figure out how to do it, but "Stumbled" thru it, and it appears to work!

Thank-you!  You "Made my Day"!

ansaa Member

Of course, jerrycoin! Glad to hear that, your pictures also helped make my day! Definitely got my mind off of the cold for a little while .

ansaa,

You are having some real "Winter Weather" in Chicago!

Thank-you for your post!  Hope it will warm up for you soon.  Please keep your posts coming!  A lot of people need "Local information on Chicago"!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...