7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2014 7:53 PM by ms201 RSS

Aruba Renaissance

terryfav Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi. I'm a Marriott Gold elite rewards customer. Does anyone know if the Aruba Renaissance offers free breakfast for gold elites?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Aruba Renaissance
    shashack Platinum 4 Reviews

We stayed October 2012.  No CL, no free breakfast.   Private isle is nice and a relaxing stay.   The property matches it's category.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

not free but they have a great buffet . We went for breakfast and they had a deal if you bought three you got them for around 20. They also had an evening one but didn'tt try it. The private beach is great

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

The only benefit you get at this property is an elite (gray) key...and sometimes they don't even give you that. There are no upgrades, no CL, no free breakfast (it might be a resort property and we don't get breakfasts in resorts). If you go there, stay in the Marina Building and NOT the Ocean Suites. Marina Building was renovated last year. Ocean Suites is a dump, although the pool is OK (better than the Marina Bldg.).

The private island is very nice and there is a restaurant/bar on the island. The island has an adult side and a family side but, quite frankly, I saw no distinction between the two sides except the family side was where the restaurant was.

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

as a platinum I did get upgraded  last October

Gold 10 Reviews

you can contact with GSM of the hotel. But I'm not sure they give you or not

bubbie Platinum 2 Reviews

No. It is a resort.

ms201 Platinum

wondering what the process is like for boarding the boat to the private island? what if i forget my key in my room?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...