1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 10:58 PM by zukracer RSS

Tampa Convention Center

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have an event at the Tampa Convention Center in July.  I checked on room rates a few weeks ago, and a basic room was over $350/night.  Now it seems the place is completely booked up!  Any suggestions on where else I could stay that is convenient to the convention center?  Something within walking distance would be ideal as I don't want to have to worry about fighting traffic.  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Tampa, Florida, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina
  • Re: Tampa Convention Center
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

If you have a car, you can get to it pretty easily from the westshore properties.  Courtyard is my favorite and where I'm at the next 9wks and their rate is less than that.  There's also a few others right around here.  Its less than 15mins to the convention center from here, straight shot down the highway then 2mins off the exit.  You could go a bit farther out but I'd check the westshore courtyard or springhill first.  If you find another place and have questions, let me know I've been to several other local properties as well and know the area fairly well after 40wks of travel down here in the past year.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...