5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2015 10:33 AM by wjholtjr RSS

Platinum Premier?

daisydude55 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I recently achieved Platinum "premiere" status. Anyone know what that means and what additional benefits there may be?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Premier?
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

It means you have reached the top level of the Marriott Rewards program, congrats!

In theory there's some additional chances of upgrades, many premier members (including myself) have had good upgrades after attaining this level.  There's also a new phone number to call in, which is rarely if ever not directly answered in my experience.  Otherwise there's not a ton of differences from Platinum but if you click on the benefits page on Marriott.com it used to tell you all the perks but now its just a plain screen for me with the PP phone number.

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/member-benefits/platinumpremier.mi?segmentId=elite.platprem

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

Gold 10 Reviews

congratuation.

you can get suite room upgrade

stevetenco Platinum

I think the main difference is room upgrades.  You may see more suites in your upgrade.  I just got back for the Ritz in Maui and booked a king size room using points.  They upgraded me to 1 bedroom suite in the Ritz residence section of the resort.  Cool deal. 

wjholtjr Platinum

They treat you pretty well at Platinum level. Extra points. room upgrades, often staff will give away a bottle of water if you stopped by the front desk to ask a question in the morning. I even had a change in plans, forgot to cancel a room before the deadline and when I called was told, "No worries. You are a Platinum member."

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...