1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 1, 2014 8:59 AM by sookti RSS

Marriott Web Site - how to compare amenities of 4 hotels in tabular format?

sookti Gold
Currently Being Moderated

The last time I could do this was as the end of 2013 - I clicked on 4 hotels for a given city, and I could get the amenities of 4 hotels listed side by side in a tabular format.

I have not been able to do so this calendar year. I presume that this function on the Marriott web site has been either modified or deleted.

How do I do so now?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Web Site - how to compare amenities of 4 hotels in tabular format?
    jakeal Gold 15 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

sookti

I too remember this option, though I used it infrequently.  I just tried searching for hotels two different ways and am unable to see an option to compare hotels.  I am hoping one of our always helpful Marriott Associates (merb, ansaa, or The specified item was not found.) may be able to pass this suggestion on for consideration.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...