2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 10:06 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Louis, The GM, "A History of Service"!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My recent stay/meeting at the "Weeks old FF" was wonderful!

Not only did my meeting guests also enjoy the new hotel, a surprise was in store.  The GM was a gentleman that has hosted my stays and meetings at three previous properties over the last 30 years!  He is a "Hands on" GM, and "Ever present" to serve you travel questions.

Louis has trained a wonderful staff, as usual, and this new property is a great place along I-70 West of St. Louis.  If you are traveling on I-70 and need a nice, new place to stay, at reasonable prices, exit 208, is for your family and you!  There are plenty of places to dine, and the people at Ruby Tuesday's, (Next Door), is a very nice place to dine!

Enjoy your stay!

IMG_3681.JPG

Louis, will enjoy your company!

BTW, anyone else enjoyed the fine service of a "Louis" property?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Wentzville, Missouri, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Louis West/Wentzville
  • Re: Louis, The GM, "A History of Service"!
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, jerrycoin, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Louis, The GM, "A History of Service"!
      jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

laurac,

Thank-you!

These fine people like Louis, deserve special recognition!

This is a reason I, and my business associates will go back to Louis' hotel!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...