5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2014 11:23 AM by tfreeman98 RSS

Executive Lounge on Organized Tour?

bayareabob Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We are going on an organized tour of China later this year.  Two of the tour hotels in Beijing and Shanghai are Marriott properties.  The tour books the rooms.  I am current and lifetime platinum.  Does anyone have experience as to whether we will have access to the executive lounge during our stays at these hotels?  Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Executive Lounge on Organized Tour?
    tfreeman98 Platinum 13 Reviews

Excellent question and one of interest to me, too.  We are leaving in a few weeks on a tour of Portugal arranged through Marriott Vacation Clubs (which contracts with Collette Vacations).  The last night of this tour is at the Lisbon Marriott Hotel.  I look forward to seeing any responses to this question.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ansaa Member

That sounds like a fun tour bayareabob, I’ve always wanted to visit China! I’m going to speak with the Customer Service team and get back to you shortly.

scosta99 Gold

We have used the executive lounge at both the Marriott in Cairo and the Marriott in Copenhagen.  Just went to the front desk after we got our room assignments through the tour and the keys were changed to make them accessible.

ansaa Member

Hi again bayareabob,

We spoke to our team and they said you will still have access to the lounge, but it is not guaranteed you would have an upgrade to the concierge level. Since each property varies slightly, I'd suggest speaking to the front desk upon arrival as @scosta99 mentioned as well. Hope this helps!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...