1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 30, 2014 11:26 PM by jakeal RSS

Marriott users in Europe

moonflower Platinum 13 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have been a MVCI owner and Marriott hotel supporter for several years now. The dominance of the USA is understandable and we usually holiday in the USA at least once a year. I have been looking at Insiders for a while now and it feels like a group or topic area for those resident in UK or Europe would add value. The issues raised by people in the UK often differ from those in the USA. I would be pleased to enter discussions and hear views from others.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott users in Europe
    jakeal Gold 15 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

moonflower,

It would be great to have another Insider from across the pond.  If you use the search box in the top right of the screen you will find yield many discussions about European travel. 

You may also consider starting your own blog with European travel as your theme.  The link below is a recent discussion about other Insiders who are actively blogging.

Re: MR Insiders Blog List (In Progress)

Finally, you may want to connect with one of our MRI stewards (The specified item was not found.) about the possibility of a Groups specifically for European Marriott Rewards members.

Cheers!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...