8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2014 7:35 AM by videru RSS

Fifteen Nights Appeared Early?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I normally get the Chase Visa nights in March, the anniversary of having the card, but for some reason it arrived last night in the account (I think through there was no notification of what they were).

Anyone else see this happen?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fifteen Nights Appeared Early?
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

When the my account reset for 2014 few weeks back I was awarded with bonus nights, or shall I say night as it was a single night and for what I have no idea.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

iahflyr does it show under bonus or promotion? It could be your bday. When is that? I know my bday freebie has already shown up but my bday is in Jan

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

It shows bonus and not the birthday as that's in the summer when it's nice and HOT.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Nope. Not on my account. My Visa anniversary is in early February, so I expect to have my 15 nights in a couple weeks. There just not there yet.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

15 nights and my cat 1-5 cert showed up today. I forgot exactly how early in February my anniversary date was.

Just a handful of nights short of Gold now.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I got a revised statement this am telling me that it was from the Chase card, so that explains it all in clearer terms. Why it was earlier this year than in the past is a mystery, but I will accept it as a gift.  Now I need my Cat 1-5 certificate, not yet posted.

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Very interesting?

Gold 10 Reviews

no problem

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...