2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2014 6:30 PM by ssindc RSS

Times Square Business Trip

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have a business trip in March and need a hotel near Times Square for 3 weekday nights.  I'm looking for the nicest possible luxury hotel where I can relax and get away from the Times Square tourist crowds.  Any suggestions?  Do any of these places have concierge lounges, or am I out of luck in pricey Manhattan where space is at a premium?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York-Manhattan, New York, USA
  • Re: Times Square Business Trip
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

clebert,

The Algonquin is a very very nice property as merb mentions however; I found the rooms on our two stays to be a little cramped with furniture in a room that is fairly small to begin.  The hotel is always spotless and in away from Times Square crowds.

Another very modern bright and excellent hotel is The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection® Information | Phone Number, Address, and Property Details.  On our visit we found the hotel to be in a great location and slightly larger rooms than the above hotel.  They didn't have a CL when we stayed and do not think one has been added.

Either way you can't go wrong with these two and there are many more that others will have stayed and can address.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Times Square Business Trip
    ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

Consider the Marriott East Side (which I like quite a bit, and they once put us in what my elder son recalls as the James Bond Suite). My wife and I also big fans of the Renaissance 57 (although the rooms tend to be on the small side, but it's a very well run hotel). I haven't stayed at the Essex House yet (and I've heard mixed reviews, so I'm hesitant), and, don't forget, there is a Ritz on Central Park.... And IAHFLYR already mentioned the Algonquin.

More information than you might want on the Marriott NYC hotel scene here - NYC - Market Pricing, particularly if you scroll through the comments, which reflect collected wisdom from a number of frequent visitors.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...