1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 23, 2014 12:01 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Future of rewards?

wsmedley Member
Currently Being Moderated

With some many programs revamping their rewards systems to require so many more points to make a stay, book a flight, etc, will Marriott be making similar modifications?  As a frequent travel of Hilton I have been disappointed lately with the number of points that are required to book a rewards night.  I have stayed very little with Marriott due to fewer hotels in the areas I travel in, but I am looking to make the switch in at least part of my travels.  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Future of rewards?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

wsmedley,

Welcome to the MRI site!

As both a Lifetime Platinum Member and a Diamond Member you sure have a great question.  BTW, my one night stay at the Rome Hilton Airport cost me 100k in Hilton points, so I know what you mean, about points.

I just hope, but do not know, what will happen to "Point stays at Marriott", but I am not optimistic, not just for them, but any ff or stayer program.

Just my opinion, and again welcome!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...