2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2014 3:15 PM by madmax RSS

Tokyo - april

jose_oliveira Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

hi,

I'm staying with my wife for one week on Tokyo for the first time.

we plan to stay on the new Marriott Tokyo.

what is the best option to arrive from Haneda airport?

what would you suggest to visit, considering the hotel location and period of year?

thanks very much

jose 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Tokyo, Japan Marriott Hotels & Resorts Tokyo Marriott Hotel
  • Re: Tokyo - april
    ansaa Member

That sounds like a lot of fun, @jose_oliveira! Tokyo is a place I’ve always wanted to visit. Here is a link to a discussion similar to yours, it was created a few years ago so it may be outdated. However, there are still some great attractions to see listed! http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/message/2748#2748

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Tokyo - april
    madmax Gold 7 Reviews

Hi jose_oliveira. Here is a comment I wrote right after it was posted by anadyr that the hotel was opening:

my missionary friends in Toyko said this hotel has the most amazing views as well as being the go-to spot to stay for the 2020 olympics. Apparently Marriott did their homework on this one placing the hotel in a most strategic area close enough to all activities. I believe it is very reasonably priced due to the location as well because it is not directly in Tokyo but close enough for visitors to Tokyo.

Here is some info regarding things to do around the local area:

Top Picks from the Tokyo Visitor's Guide

enjoy your trip.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...