3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2014 9:48 PM by misterchk RSS

The Dilution Solution

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Kimpton Hotels just sent me their updated policies, which in essence change for the worse most of the benefits that I have enjoyed in their Top Tier Elite program, called Inner Circle.

Part of the email caught my eye as a former speechwriter who often had to make a pig wear lipstick:

"We know nothing says fun as much as "policy updates," but alas, they are necessary. We are growing rapidly, which means new cities, new hotels and new restaurants (Hello, Grand Cayman!). As such, we need to manage our business smartly so that we can continue to offer new and enticing perks. So here we go:"

The power of the word, writ large.

Guess the other chains (Marriott) are ginning up their own new policies.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
  • Re: The Dilution Solution
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

It's sorta like getting a little less expensive birthday gift each year…..  My mom always said "don't look a gift-horse in the mouth".  I'll take what is given and watch for better "gifts" elsewhere.  What's a simple showman to do????

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Absolutely true, but they still provide the raid the box (mini-bar) perk for us.  One bag of peanuts, that'll be 20 bucks please does not apply at checkout (for the time being).

Platinum 28 Reviews

The title "Dilution Solution"  - I was hoping you had the solution?

I guess it's true - what you can't change, DEATH, TAXES, OVERCROWDED PLANES AND DILUTION!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...