7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2014 11:01 AM by ansaa RSS

Forbes lists the 5 Star Hotels

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

And here is the list with a lot of new places added.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Forbes lists the 5 Star Hotels
    marriottmemberfromla Platinum 51 Reviews

Thanks for posting this.

Hotels listed:

I haven't stayed at ARIA Sky Suites yet, but ARIA is one of my favorite hotels on The Strip.  Trump Chicago and The Peninsula are both great hotels.  The Montage Beverly Hills and St. Regis San Francisco are both very nice.  I've toured the Hotel Bel-Air and that hotel is one-of-a-kind.  I wish my dinner there at the Wolfgang Puck restaurant was better (great atmosphere though).

I'm not sure what the criteria for this list is, but I am surprised that Meadowood in St Helena did not make the cut.

Restaurants listed:

Of the ones I've been to, Manresa in California is my favorite.  Several of the other California restaurants listed (The French Laundry, The Restaurant at Meadowood and Melisse) are also very good.  All of the Chicago restaurants listed are worth checking out (I probably enjoyed the food at Grace the most though Alinea is the most unique experience).  I thought Jean-Georges in New York as well as all 3 of those Las Vegas restaurants (Joel Robuchon, Guy Savoy and Twist) were overrated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ansaa Member

anadyr thank you for sharing this list. New goal: to stay at every hotel on the list . Not sure how realistic that is, but one can dream!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Hopefully  #ansaa they will allow you to stay free as a  Marriott Associate?

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Welcome aansa!

Please keep us posted as you achieve your goal...

shoeman

ansaa Member

Thank you shoeman1000,

If I reach my goal, I'm going to make sure everyone knows .

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...