3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2014 12:41 AM by panusr RSS

I can't get into marriottrewards.com/rewardsplus.  ( to get United elite status)

rosieb Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Does this url even work?  I have tried several times.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: I can't get into marriottrewards.com/rewardsplus.  ( to get United elite status)
    ansaa Member

Hi rosieb actually the correct URL is https://mr.userewards.com/rewardsplus/. Just to let you know though, the site is currently down as they are reviewing statuses and will be active again starting February 24th.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: I can't get into marriottrewards.com/rewardsplus.  ( to get United elite status)
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Here is what I got when I typed the URL into my browser:

Thank you for your interest in RewardsPlus. We are currently in the process of reviewing qualification records for the 2014 RewardsPlus program and will resume registrations for the 2014 program on Monday, February 24, 2014.

Though registration for the 2014 RewardsPlus program will be closed for period of time, you can still enjoy the other benefits of RewardsPlus, such as saving 20% when you convert your Marriott Rewards points into MileagePlus miles and the option for MileagePlus Premier members to convert miles into Marriott Rewards points.

Explore Points and Miles benefits here.

Learn more about Marriott Rewards Gold Elite status benefits here.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...