5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 11:35 AM by tef6178 RSS

You must see "Mama Mia", the play.

lewisvillelady Silver
Currently Being Moderated
My husband and I spent three days in New York City.  The highlight of our trip was attending the musical, "Mama Mia".  It was incredible!  New York City theatre is the best.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: You must see "Mama Mia", the play.
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

lewisvillelady,

Glad you posted this information.  Have never seen the play nor the movie and it sounds like I may be missing something.  I thought it may have been "Too Loud" for my taste, but maybe I was wrong.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I agree Mamma Mia is a very good musical.

However, I thought the following three current playing great musicals wer even better in following order:

1. Book of Mormon

2. Jersey Boys

3. Wicked

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Saw the Jersey Boys last time there. What a trip down memory lane! Will have to see Book of Mormon and Wicked if still there next trip.

NYC is a great place to see the theatre. We always go to the ticket center in Times Square and usually take in 3 plays in a week with the half price tickets there!

We did see Mama Mia....it was very good. Would recommend it also.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...