2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2014 12:25 PM by houstonpanda RSS

Platinum Premier - What happens to rollover nights?

houstonpanda Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just noticed my Platinum Premier status - first timer as PP.  I have always just been Platinum.  I have a question regarding the rollover nights.  I had 151 nights in 2013.  However, now with PP status, I just noticed I have 32 rollover nights.  I am not sure how this was calculated as I was expecting 76 rollover nights (151-75).  Were my rollover nights taken away because of my PP status?  Given everyone's lack of enthusiasm for PP status, I think I would rather keep my Platinum status and my rollover nights.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Premier - What happens to rollover nights?
    Bryce_G Platinum

Welcome fellow road warrior.  151 nights is a bunch.  Just curious, were any of the 151 nights credited include rollover nights from the previous year?  If so, you would have to not only subtract the 75 nights to maintain platinum from the 151, you would also have to subtract any previously rolled over nights from the prior year.  So for example, if you had 30 rollover nights that carried over from 2012 into 2013 in that 151, you would see a 105 night deduction from your overall nights leaving you with 46 rollover nights to carry into 2014.  Rollover nights only count once and then they go away.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Premier - What happens to rollover nights?
      houstonpanda Platinum

Thanks Bryce_G,

OK- that makes sense.  I did have rollover nights from the prior year but I don't remember how many.  Should have taken a screen shot.   

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...