10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 19, 2014 3:38 PM by bejacob RSS

Reset rollover year

greensim Platinum 14 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My account would normally have reset for the new 2014 year.  Has anyone elses account reset yet?  The specified item was not found., can you advise when this will happen?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reset rollover year
    psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

I believe the memberships now run Feb through January, so I would expect a reset within the next several weeks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Really? Hadn't seen that change.  My account now says I have 0 stays this year, although I have stays.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I'm still showing info for 2013 (as of 1/17). I keep watching to see where I begin 2014 (rollover nights). I expect to see the updated info soon.

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

No change here yet, either.  Not sure when the magic moment occurs.  Hate to see all those past year stays disappear.  Oh well!

Would be really helpful if Marriott published the date to save all the wondering!

jlbarone3 Platinum

Not only has my account reset for 2014, but my 1 night stay from 1/1 to 1/2 still hasn't posted. I submitted the missing stay form and still nothing. Oh well, I'm hoping it will all be fixed by next week.

Great, thanks for the update!

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

As always excellent info The specified item was not found..

2014 status updated today (1/19). I start the year Silver, but with enough of a rollover head start, that I will return to Gold again (finally ) by April based on current travel plans.

I learned my lesson in 2013. If I drop an elite level, I'll use points to buy it back.

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

yep it did still lifetime platinum

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Sounds like a good plan.  Good luck bejacob!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...