9 Replies Latest reply: Jan 19, 2014 5:26 PM by jcfish RSS

bonus nights and points nights

deborahmccloskey Gold
Currently Being Moderated

do bonus nights and points nights count as nights toward gold

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: bonus nights and points nights
    andyz Platinum

As far I I have seen:

Bonus nights - Yes, Points nights - No.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

No. Only paid nights count toward elite qualification.

Of course there are other ways to get elite nights (the best way is to get the MR credit card). In addition to 15 nights per year, you'll each an elite night for every $3000 you spend). Don't forget to regisiter your birthday with MR. They ususally credit you an elite night as a birthday gift.

Hope that helps.

jcfish Gold 3 Reviews

My birthday was just passed and I did not put it on my MR profile. man....

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Just call customer service and they will update your acccount. The elite night credit will post as soon as they update the system.

jcfish Gold 3 Reviews

I just sent them an email regarding this. I will see what would happen. Or I will just call them.

jcfish Gold 3 Reviews

I just called them and they will update it. =) Thank you.

shashack Platinum 4 Reviews

Just to clarify/follow-up on bejacobs good response, credit card nights are categorized as bonus nights on your activity statement and thus these, as well as rollover nights, count toward your status (or quest for gold ). 

jcfish Gold 3 Reviews

Yes.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...