1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 20, 2014 7:38 AM by laurac RSS

Spirit to Serve award nomination

profvermont Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Merline E, who works at the front desk at the Courtyard Fishkill (Fishkill, NY) for a Spirit to Serve award.  Merline goes above and beyond to provide excellent service to hotel guests.  When several of my co-workers were booking rooms at the Courtyard Fishkill during a week when the hotel expected to be at full occupancy, Merline called me to see if I needed a reservation as well.  She is always professional and pleasant.  She is the reason I choose to stay at the Courtyard Fishkill rather than at another hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Fishkill, New York, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Fishkill
  • Re: Spirit to Serve award nomination
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, profvermont, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...