1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 20, 2014 7:36 AM by laurac RSS

Jan M. Social Media Customer Care

williston Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Jan M. from Social Media Customer care for her outstanding customer service.  I had an issue with Marriott Customer Care associates that were ill informed and rude.  I had tried to resolve the issue to no avail. I was helped from this forum by being put in touch with Jan who was soooo helpful.  I was atthe point of switching to Hilton because of the way I had been treated. Jan dealt with the issue and put me in touchith the manager of the two associates who had been rude. I received a full apology which was all I was looking for.  I'm lifetime Platinum and PPE and have never experienced such a helpful member of staff. Jan you were a breath of fresh air and through your actions have generated $20,000+ per annum for your company in revenues from my stays.  I'd like to thank you and hope that Marriott rewards you in some way. You are a star and I am very grateful for your efforts.

Colin

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Jan M. Social Media Customer Care
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, williston, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...