4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2014 11:49 AM by fschumpert RSS

Can you put a link to a photo album into a review

lakersfan Platinum 20 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If so, how!  Help!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Can you put a link to a photo album into a review
    madmax Gold 7 Reviews

I don't think you can lakersfan, just photos unless you might copy and paste

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

You can upload up to 5 photos with a review, or you should be able to paste a URL to a photo album within the body of a review.

lakersfan Platinum 20 Reviews

Where do you get the URL from?  What I want to do is to link a photo album on the insiders site to a review that I will post.  To show the hotel, requires more than 5 photos.

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

Here's a photo site I prepared regarding Venice and travels in Veneto area. I opened the site on browser, copied it and am pasting it here:

http://cp22243.tripod.com/Photos-1/

Suppose you do do same within/without Insider's site as well.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...