3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2009 4:59 AM by noothername RSS

Santiago Chile

semiretired Gold
Currently Being Moderated

If you ever plan a trip to Santiago, Chile. The Marriott Hotel  there is one of the best!!. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Pay a little more to be on the concierg level. They serve a nice breakfast in the morning and wonderful snacks during the day and at cocktail time. The location is in the best section of the city. When we stayed there we met Americans in the lounge that we still stay in touch with. I look forward to staying there again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Santiago Chile
    houstonsue Gold
    We will be arriving at 4 in the morning. Do you suggest I take the room starting from the day before so I'll definately have a room to go to when I arrive?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

gsdlimey Gold
    I would have to agree with semiretired.  I spent a few days there over the holidays last year, with my four year old daughter in tow.  Everything about this hotel is fantastic - the pool, concierge lounge, and the proximity to that great mall were big hits with the family.  Although most of my Marriott stays are for business and this was purely "fun", I'd have to say this is amongst the finest properties I've stayed in.

noothername Gold
    You took your four year old daughter on at least an eight hour flight for fun?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...