18 Replies Latest reply: Aug 25, 2015 8:16 PM by panusr RSS

Lifetime Elite Benefits:  How do I find my lifetime points totals

exmarlin21 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My account webpage has lifetime nights posted, where does one find lifetime points achieved?

I have enough nights for lifetime Silver, but have no idea how many lifetime points I have.

Any advice/guidance?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime Elite Benefits:  How do I find my lifetime points totals
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

You will need to call Marriott Rewards Customer Service and have them tell you what lifetime number of points is on your account, it isn't available online.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

panusr Platinum 1 Reviews

Got to call MR customer service. I am calling right now.

I called MR customer service and found out that I have a little over 1.2 million points (and around 1200 nights). The woman told me that I have already made lifetime silver. She said I will not see the lifetime silver title right now because I am currently Plat Prem Elite, which is a higher level than the silver. I will never drop below silver again, even if I never stay at another Marriott ever.

My question is why do I start at the member level, with zero nights towards Plat for this year when I am lifetime silver? Shouldn't my membership level start at silver from now on, leaving me fewer points to attain/retain my Plat status? Another call is in order.

btullis Platinum

It would, obviously, be great to start the year at your lifetime level and it would make sense.

Ex. Silver Lifetime start 2015 with 10 nights, etc...

maddashin Gold 1 Reviews

I just logged into my mobile app on iPhone today and it is the first time that I saw my status.  I am gold this year but it does also give lifetime status silver elite and my total lifetime point. 

I always had to call but now know where to find it.  I forget exactly where but if I find it again I will post.  Maybe they got tired of all the phone calls.

markit8 Platinum 2 Reviews

This is so damned frustrating.  Despite your claims, Life time points / level is  <NOT> found on my profile page !     Folks, this is like  ONE LINE OF CODE that could have been completed in a lunch hour, years ago.  The single most frustrating thing about Marriott, IMHO.

Hilton Diamond beats the tar out of you on this account.

Signed,

Pissed

maddashin Gold 1 Reviews

I Found my status with no problem.

just click on 2015 nights detail

boldie24 Platinum 1 Reviews

I believe the other kicker is you are not notified about Lifetime Status until you drop below that level for a year.  For example, I have been PP for the last 6 years and have over 1100 nights and 2.3 million points (well past lifetime platinum).  I have never received any recognition/acknowledgment of any kind.  You would think they would go out of their way.  Wait a minute...........

Not sure if your question has been answered (after you asked the question well over a year ago ). You can find all of this information (was not available when you, I, and many other Marriott customers) when you:

1. Log into your Marriott account
    2. Click on "My Account"
    3. A new menu box opens. Click on "Account Overview"
    4. A little below the top of the webpage, look to the right and you will see a graph bar showing the number of nights (for the current year) stayed. The graph bar informs you your current Marriott reward level, how many nights you need to stay to reach the next level, and so on.
    5. Below the bar are two links
      1. Night Details
      2. Lifetime Status

There you go. The mystery has been solved. I made lifetime around 6 months ago. Naturally, I used a spreadsheet to track my activity. Lot of work. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...