2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2014 7:25 AM by "thebodyguard" RSS

Activities in Ft Lauderdale??

"thebodyguard" Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I'm taking my kids to Ft Lauderdale for the upcoming weekend and staying at the Courtyard Marriott on Ft Lauderdale Beach. Any background on this hotel? I had 233 nights in Marriott's in 2013 but have never stayed at this property. I'm torn on getting a rental and just curious of what activities are nearby.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
  • Re: Activities in Ft Lauderdale??
    travellovers2 Platinum

We are headed to Ft. Lauderdale again this year for spring break, after having gone there 2 other times in the past 6 years with our kids.  There are a couple of things there we find very fun...  First of all, the Harbor Beach Marriott location there is excellent... the best in the area, in our opinion.  Its the only hotel/resort with it's own private beach area.  Other hotels aren't directly on the beach, you actually have to cross the street to get to the beach.  Last time we were at Harbor Beach resort they had a great kids club where for a fee they entertain your kids for 1/2 day.. kids LOVED it and we loved the adult time to relax by the pool/beach on our own!  Their restaurant in the hotel is great, too!  The other very fun activity in the area is the water taxi that runs in the intercoastal waterway.  A fun boat ride that gets you around town to different sites.  You cruise by massive yachts and homes and the water taxi drivers share fun stories and tidbits about them with the riders.  There really is a lot to do and see in the area.  Great little shopping area, lots of family friendly stuff... enjoy!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Activities in Ft Lauderdale??
      "thebodyguard" Platinum

Thank You! I appreciate the info!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...