3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2014 12:28 PM by nov5th RSS

Contacting Customer Services Manager for Platinum Premiere

williston Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Can anyone help me here?  I have contacted Marriott customer Services regarding issues about bed preferences.  I was told very curtly that it is not a guarantee but a preference. I pointed out that there is a Marriott guarantee for Platinum members that our bed type will  always be honoured to supervisor and said that I was unhappy with the tone of the reply. The supervisor replied "it was not rude, just to the point". I am still unhappy and am seriously considering Hiltons recent status match offer to me. However, I would like to talk to someone about the supervisors attitude but I cannot get to a manager.  Anyone have any ideas?  I am PP and lifetime Platinum by the way.

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Contacting Customer Services Manager for Platinum Premiere
    Platinum 28 Reviews

I would like to expand what my friend bpelican posted.

It is important that ALL MARRIOTT REWARD MEMBERS should be treated with respect at all times.  Let us remember that it is the Silvers and Golds that grow into Platinum.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Contacting Customer Services Manager for Platinum Premiere
    nov5th Gold 1 Reviews

Personally I don't think the levels of Marriott Rewards buys you much at all.  I have used Marriott hotels for 20 years and only have Gold status but everytime I go to hotel and ask upgrades, seems nothing is available.  I recently had an issue with a promotion they had...make 2 stays and get 2 days free.  I stayed 10 days at a hotel, could not change hotels because of convention, and it did not qualify for 2 free days because it was not 2 different hotel stays.  There's a point where business decisions don't make sense.  Customer satisfaction seems a thing of the past too.  A simple request on bed preferences as in Williston's case should not be an issue.  And I don't see any response from Marriott to Williston's post.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...