3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2014 8:24 PM by aje5837 RSS

Ritz Carlton Aruba nightmare?

rdx Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone read the tripadvisor reviews of the Ritz Carlton Aruba? This new resort is getting slammed in all aspects of service. Has anyone here visited during this "soft" opening? I'm nervous to book, thinking we should just stick with the Tradewinds floor at Marriott Stellaris

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Aruba
  • Re: Ritz Carlton Aruba nightmare?
    rdx Gold

I cant find any reviews for the ritz carlton on this website, or even a recent comment, thought I'd ask the question directly to try to,garner some responses.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews

I saw the reviews on trip advisor also & it seems bad! I booked 2 nights for my son & daughter-in-law @ the tail end of staying at our timeshare @ the Marriott Ocean Club.  I am wondering if I should switch to the Marriott Stellaris hotel?  Any opinions?  Anyone with experience @ this hotel?

aje5837 Silver 1 Reviews

I've stayed at the Marriott Stellaris hotel a few times.  It is very nice and I would highly recommend it.  I wonder if the Ritz is "too new" in Aruba?  Perhaps the staff needs more training before things are right. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...