6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2014 8:53 AM by iahflyr RSS

2014 status

rodrigst Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

When does Marriott reset the clock on night's stays, etc... for 2014?

I'm interested in seeing home many rollover nights I will get to start the year with.

Thanks in advance!

Stephen

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2014 status
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

rodrigst, thanks for asking. I've been wondering too.

My guess is that Marriott is waiting for end-of-year stays to be credited to MR accounts. I'll probably keep checking every day until I see the 2014 totals show up.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

rodrigst Platinum 5 Reviews

Me too!

I am waiting for my credit card nights to post AND the rollover nights. Fingers crossed I'll end up with 70 nights to start the year with.  :-)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

From memory...... the 15th of the month. I'm pretty sure you'll see your account reset to zero plus any rollovers coming your way.

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

I think painedplatinum is right.  I seem to recall everything being updated each year around the 15th of January.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I think new cards are mailed at the end of January or early February, and before that the clocks are reset. Call the Platinum Desk and see if they know.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

If my memory serves me correctly (there a guess) I believe the clock on your account will reset on 1/15/14, and then on 1/31/14, your elite status earned from calendar year 2013 will be reflected and be at that until 1/31/15 or longer if you obtain a higher level.  Then that higher level is good through the calender year you earned it and all of the following year.

Gosh I hope that is correct.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...