Here they are:
11. Will erc enjoy waffles at every SpringHill Suites property in 2014?
12. Should Marriott consider giving Platinum, Gold and Silver Elites reduced parking rates based on elite level?
13. How many Marriott Properties have a floor number of 13?
14. Does anyone know for sure if your upgrade possibilities are reduced with Mobile Check-in?
15. Might the Courtyard Bistro be a thing of the past in 2015?
16. Will the flat screen TV's be replaced with curved screen ones, like those deomstrated at the recent CES in Las Vegas?
17. When will the bed skirt go away, forever?
18. When can the TV lisiting be standardized for all hotels?
19. Will the associate bowing and scraping that I am accustomed to when checking in continue?
20. And, why did I begin this list?
23. When will Marriott remove those huge alarm clocks that us Neanderthal's cannot set the alarm?
misterchk, Crazies are simply lurking everywhere, even under those silly bed skirts!!
Those bed skirts, btw, are for those men who plop down on the bed with their shoes on...
Can't imagine any of the insiders here would do that of course!
And why would they be a nuisance if we had turn down service where the attendants remove them as well as that humongous heavy bedspread!
They are still around. JW Marriott Hong Kong still has them, even though they are new design. Some of the bedding has gone to new comforter style, but some are still the old fashioned bedspread that has to be removed because many insiders suffocated under them and complained (imagine that) that their rewards points were shrinking under them.