6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2015 10:51 PM by ssindc RSS

Air Canada A330 Business Class Information

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Any Insiders flown on AC A333 in Business Class?  I am curious as to the best seats to select so my wife and I can have a conversation and share meals easily. 

From all I've seen and heard I'm told it is best to sit by the windows so we would have 1A and 2A, but it doesn't appear there is any room along the windows to talk to one another and the suites are too high to look over.  It appears easier for one of us to sit by the window and the other to sit across the aisle in the middle seats which would angle about 45 degrees to one another.

Thanks much in advance for your help and informatio

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Air Canada A330 Business Class Information
    kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

Think I saw a review on this.  I'll look into when I get home tonight and post my findings!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Air Canada A330 Business Class Information
    ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

Old thread, with a new twist....

We just booked some summer European travel on Air Canada in their premium rouge class - curious to see how it plays out.... It looks to me like - in some of the planes:

• they've eschewed modern business class-style lie flat (or lounge-type reclining) sleeper seats
    • there is three scaled down classes on the plane - it almost seems kind of retro - Premium rouge (similar to domestic business class), rouge plus (which looks like United's Economy Plus), and rouge (which looks like Economy or cattle class)
    • Premium Rouge is a small cabin (only 4 rows) at the front of the plane
    • instead of 7 across (2-3-2), it's 6 across (2-2-2) up front
    • I've got to assume these are older planes
    • No seat back TV's - instead - it's all WiFi and (basically) iPad based - in Premium Rouge, they give you an iPad (and you used your own headphones/ear buds), and in the rest of the plane you bring your own iPad or rent one (or something like that) - should be interesting to see what's on the entertainment system
    • apparently, better food and drink up front too (but nothing lavish like transcontinental biz class)...

Anyway - if anyone has experience with this new class of service, I'm curious to hear your reactions....

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...