3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2014 2:30 PM by etw RSS

DEN bans pot

erc Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Being a full service provider for all of our travel mates,

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/marijuana/denver-international-airport-formalizes-policy-banning-marijuana-and-sets-fines-for-possession

adding a new dimension to the WWII saying, "Smoke 'em, if you've got 'em"   .

On a side note - it will be interesting to see if hotel rates in Colorado rise due to pot tourism.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: DEN bans pot
    Platinum 28 Reviews

Can I keep it in my carry-on while changing planes??

(Can't help it - was a college student in the sixties and got addicted)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Probably, just don't get the TSA in an uproar when they find it in your roll-a-board!

etw Platinum 5 Reviews

Guess there's no point in bringing my big suitecase next week.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...