8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2014 11:44 AM by bejacob RSS

need membership card - platinum elite

prabhu Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

The online status mentions me as platinum elite. Can i get a card to carry ( and flash!!) during hotel checkin, as it is typically done with other memberships.

I have misplaced my membership #

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: need membership card - platinum elite
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

prabhu,

So you don't sign into this Insiders page using your Marriott Rewards number?  You can contact the Platinum Elite line at 800-321-7396 and seek their help, they should be able to run a few account security questions by you and fix you right up.  If not, maybe our excellent Insiders crew of merb, The specified item was not found., or NathalieF can offer assistance.

Hope it works out.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Platinum 28 Reviews

Sorry, but something doesn't compute in my little brain:

How can a PE  not be able to find his/her membership number?

We are constantly making reservations on line, checking our balances etc.....

This sounds strange,

My thoughts exactly so it's not just your brain that doesn't compute it, but I attempted to help anyway.

Platinum 28 Reviews

IAHFLYR

You can play the roll of GOOD COP  and I'll be the BAD

As long as we have fun - that's what counts

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I've got a minor collection of rewards cards for each year since I've joined. While I don't hang on to things the way lakersfan does I do have these all in one place (luckily they don't take up too much space yet).

I'd hate to think about big the stack might be by the time I reach LPE.

Platinum 28 Reviews

Thought:

(this is becoming silly)

Can we offer our expired  cards for auction on eBay?

Now that's a good question, not silly just plain good.  Silly is you thinking I'll be a good Cop....hahaha I think I found a moment of being polite and helpful. No more.

foxglove, now why didn't I think of that, duh!

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

prabhu

If you sign into your account using your email address, once you're into your account, click on "Profile," and your rewards number will be displayed below your name. If you're simply looking for a replacement card, there's also a link on the profile page: Order Replacement Rewards Cards.

Message was edited by: foxglove

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...