0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2014 12:12 PM by joeb2002 RSS

Florence Fairfield Inn, Jan 2nd 2014

joeb2002 Member
Currently Being Moderated

I stayed one night at the Florence Fairfield inn Jan 2nd while returning From Orlando to Ottawa, Canada. The internet was down and that was a big problem for myself as I am Canadian and did not have a US data plan. Very disappointing to say the least. On Jan 3rd I stay at the Courtyard in DC (9th and F street) and everything was fine.

On my way down to Orlando we stayed at the Chambersburg Fairfield Inn, and the Savannah Riverfront marriott for 2 nights. I do not believe i recieved any points for either of those stays. I was told at the check in that since I booked through expedia that I could not get any points for my stays.

As you can see I am quite brand loyal to marriott (several years as silver and gold). I find the hotels consistently good and i like the rewards program. I dont see why i should not get points for booking via expedia when I'm still paying and staying are you hotels. Please correct this.

Thanks

Ian

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...