3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2014 11:46 AM by lakersfan RSS

Lifetime Rewards Points Total

bludimon Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

time Rewards PointsWho can tell me how to find out lifetime points for my Marriot Rewards account?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime Rewards Points Total
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

bludimon,

You will have to call the Platinum Customer Service number at 800-3210-7396 and ask them how many lifetime points you have in your account.

If you are over the Lifetime Platinum levels then ask them to please bow down and honor your status!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mi97tbird Platinum 33 Reviews

You will have to call MR, would be nice if they would put it on our account page.

lakersfan Platinum 20 Reviews

I have emailed MR customer service - from the link on Contact Us and have had very prompt replies including keeping up with my lifetime points.  I typically receive an answer the same day.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...