2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 2, 2014 2:52 PM by scottbany1974 RSS

Japan

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Japan
    madmax Gold 7 Reviews

my missionary friends in Toyko said this hotel has the most amazing views as well as being the go-to spot to stay for the 2020 olympics. Apparently Marriott did their homework on this one placing the hotel in a most strategic area close enough to all activities. I believe it is very reasonably priced due to the location as well because it is not directly in Tokyo but close enough for visitors to Tokyo.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Japan

I was disappointed at my recent 3 day stay here.  It all started when they told me the CL was closed for the holiday. This is a big reason as to why I book at Marriott's that have these lounges.  I…

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...