3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 13, 2014 7:34 AM by laurac RSS

courtyard by marriott independence, oh

john_c Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate the Courtyard in Independence, OH as one of the BEST places I have ever stayed. I travel 140+ days a year for work, and this hotel is always a pleasure to stay at. The staff is amazing, and even after a year they still recognize me. They greet me everytime I walk by, they are always super nice and always have a smile on their face. I have had the pleasure of dealing w/ Jess J. mostly, and she is amazingly nice and awesome. I cannot recommend this hotel enough. I just came from a stay at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, and this hotel was one of the worst stays I have experienced. The staff was rude, uncaring, and usually too busy to even pick up the phone. I was glad to come back to Cleveland/Independence and stay at this hotel. If you are ever in the Cleveland area, you HAVE GOT to stay here! Ask for Jess J. and I know she will take great care of you. Everyone is just as awesome as her, but she sticks out the most in my mind! Thanks Marriott for being so great and accomodating, especially to those of use that live on the road. Happy new year!

• Re: courtyard by marriott independence, oh
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, john_c, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award, and for your feedback on the entire hotel staff. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

The rooms were comfortable and the facilities were good. Breakfast provided was excellent and the staff was mostly good. Clerks at check in desk were somewhat rude, as if they did not want us there.…

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, john_c, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...