3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2014 5:14 PM by anadyr RSS

Superbowl Party at Carmel's Rio Grille?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

OK, fans of whomever is in the bowl facing the Forty Niners (he says hopefully) we can have twenty folks for this dinner at the Rio Grille in
Camel CA. Tony Tolbert the GM will hold the room *there's only one) so I need 19 friends to chip in 100 dollars each (I found this so I can enjoy the extra) ro be there for the Super Bowl!

No matter which team you're rooting for, the Rio Grill private football suite rocks! Rent the Santa Fe Room for a tailgate party, Rio-style. Watch the game with up to 20 of your friends on our 60-inch, high-definition TV with Surround Sound. The Rio Grill tailgate party in the Santa Fe room includes:
  • Chef Cy's BBQ Ribs, Heirloom Bean Chili, Tri-Tip Sandos, Truffle-Asiago Cheese Fries, Mixed Fingerling Potato Salad, Smoked Mango-Habenero Hot Wings, Bone-In Veal Short Ribs and Chips, Salsa and Queso Dip
  • 100 beers
  • Up to 20 people can attend

The cost is $1,000 and includes food, beer, tax and tip.

There's only one RG Super Bowl Suite.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Carmel, California, USA
  • Re: Superbowl Party at Carmel's Rio Grille?

OK, fans of whomever is in the bowl facing the Forty Niners (he says hopefully) we can have twenty folks for this dinner at the Rio Grille in Camel CA. Tony Tolbert the GM will hold the room…

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Superbowl Party at Carmel's Rio Grille?
    drewtipton Gold

Wait a minute here... if it's $1K for 20 people, and you want 19 people to chip in $100 each...  you're making $900 on the deal???  ummm.. yeah.  right. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...