11 Replies Latest reply: Jan 2, 2014 11:34 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Casanova Feast

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I thought we could have an Insiders feast later this montht this Carmel eatery: anyone game (and willing to pick up the tab)? I will bring the wine (ten bucks a bottle corkage).

Can I Live Dinner 01.25.14 - rogerdenk@gmail.com - Gmail - Mozilla Firefox 112014 24152 PM.bmp.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Carmel by the Sea, CA, USA
  • Re: Casanova Feast
    Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

Wish I lived closer -- the Fruit Loop Cereal course sounds interesting... 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I hope it was in jest

Yes, I was kidding!  Although my curiousity is peaked since I wonder how they can pull off $120 and serve cereal (and a sweet, artificially colored one at that).  Maybe there is caviar in it?  Have you eaten at this restaurant before?

Yes and the manager has a great sense of humor as well as fame, he did the musical score the "Endless Summer" movie about surfing.

My apologies, "piqued" was what I meant to write but didn't.  How I hate my grammatical errors!  Well the menu for 1/25 certainly looks like fun; I really do wish I could make it!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

This place sounds very nice!

It is rated #10 out of 149 places on Travel Advisor!

The atmosphere sounds very pleasant and the dinner could be very memorable.  A lot would depend on the seating.  Nothing is worse than going to a wonderful dinner and getting a bad table.

They have a wonderful patio, covered with heat lamps if needed where this will be done.

They have a wonderful patio, covered with heat lamps if needed where this will be done.

Is there an "Echo" on MRI?

Only in the Toyota garage

anadayr,

You make me laugh to hard!

Thank-you!  What a way to start the year!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...