1 2 3 9 Previous Next 120 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2014 9:07 AM by profchiara RSS

Temperature Question?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

It is currently 72 degrees here on the Monterey Peninsula.  What is the temp (f or c, we don't care) where you are right now?

This is not a poll

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 1. Re: Temperature Question?
    Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

Right now it's 32 degrees F and it is snowing here in NH!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 2. Re: Temperature Question?
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I don't know the temp, 15 maybe with wind chill of zero, but it was brutally cold in the woods this morning.

• 3. Re: Temperature Question?
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Husker, stay inside and drink some beer…..

• 4. Re: Temperature Question?

sounds like a poll of some sort………...

• 5. Re: Temperature Question?
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

It's deer season.  not beer season.

• 6. Re: Temperature Question?

One takes dough, the other may net you a doe……..

• 7. Re: Temperature Question?
    bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

It was 70 earlier in the day, but now is 56 in SC.  6:30 PM

• 8. Re: Temperature Question?
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

21 here now, with 10+ inches of snow expected tonight, 93% humidity at this moment.  In other words, typical New England! 6:35pm EST

• 9. Re: Temperature Question?

stay warm prof!

• 10. Re: Temperature Question?

Better than ten I always say.

• 11. Re: Temperature Question?

Hmmm

• 12. Re: Temperature Question?

Doesn't really matter.  We're always cold in Maine in winter, but since we're used to it, it's okay.  I live in an apartment where my heat is included in the price, so I'm in good shape.  My greater worry tonight is the snow/freezing rain-ice line.  It looks like the 95 corridor is just going to get slammed with snow and we Mainers can drive in snow (I am calling myself a Mainer after 20 years hoping no other Mainers are Insiders ). But if we get more freezing rain or ice on top of layers of both and snow, it could get bad.  Thanks for the wishes!

• 13. Re: Temperature Question?

Let us know how things develop. 

• 14. Re: Temperature Question?

Hi Shoeman,

Shortly after the Patriots got the bye (though unfortunately Denver also won), the snow started in earnest.  It is coming down in sheer waves of heavy now.  I've been watching my cat on her perch and instead of going to sleep she just keeps watching the snow.  It's very heavy, wet snow, but I don't have the energy to open my balcony door and take another pic since it's way past my bedtime .

Cheers, ProfC

1 2 3 9 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...