6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2013 4:54 PM by anadyr RSS

Monterey and Carmel at Year's End

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

March 13 beach.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Monterey and Carmel at Year's End
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Amazing beauty, thanks for sharing them with us.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

Nice!

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Monterey and Carmel are both such beautiful places. I really like them both. Great work!!

Thanks, we live here and sometimes forget how blessed we are to be among the locals.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

I'll tell you what, for not being a mediterranean food fan, I do really like Demetra Cafe.

Me too.  In the area but not the Peninsula, there is a chain of places named OPA!!, which serve great Greek food.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...